Easter (From Caitlyn's view)

 Easter April 17, 2022


Caitlyn~


    When we woke up our parents were in the living room, they said you can only get 15 eggs each and you each have a big basket for yourself. We looked around and eventually I got 15 and Lauren was at 14, and while we were looking for the last egg I found my basket. It had some candy, a chocolate bunny, a chocolate koala, and an Oodie (a very fuzzy pull-over thing). We gave up on finding the last egg and had candy for breakfast, then played Minecraft. Then eat one point my mom was like "I found it!" and it was on the thermostat, "I was going to see what the temperature was then I found it," she said. We all felt a little stupid we didn't see it because it was so easy to spot. After all that we went to the Old Bus Depot Markets, and got some very cool things and food. 




Then I got a brownie and Lauren got an Ice-Cone thing with the Blue Raspberry, grape, and cherry flavors. Also we got 5 cannoli's.  


Then we dropped off our stuff at home and went to a park. It had monkey Bars, a big tower thing with a rope you had to walk across, super big swings, a long slide, and some other stuff. It was also next to a big lake:





That park was super fun and cool. Then we went home and relaxed, and we had Hot dogs for dinner, they were pretty good too.


Comments